Hi, welcome to this free tutorial on writing effective content! In this set of two videos, we shall discuss how to create effective content:
- How anyone can create content!
- What are the tools necessary?
- What are the elements of a good article?
- How to craft each element in an effective way?
- How new content writers should approach writing; what kind of article they should write and how they should communicate with clients
- What a content writer should do to stand out?
- How to get content creation opportunities: get the ebook written by two professional content writers: How to Profit from Content Writing for just Rs. 500 (50% discount)
Content Creation Tutorial Part 1
Content Creation Tutorial Part 2
Thank you for watching! Next Steps:
Get the ebook: How to profit from content writing
I am happy to announce the release of our new e-book: How to profit from content writing. Two professional content writers, Smriti and Deepti share their experiences and insights on how to create effective content, how to become a freelance content writer and generate regular side-income. You can buy the book at a 50% discount by paying only Rs. 500 (full price Rs. 1000) for a limited time. Use this discounted link to get it.
It is a 30-page pdf file with 9000+ words. This is the table of contents. The book is suitable for anyone who need content for a living: freelances, bloggers, financial advisors and small business owners. The Earn from skills mentioned below is our new course and associated domain name. Inside the book, you will find a surprise related to this course 🙂
Contents: How to profit from content writing
- Everything you need to know to get started as a content writer and never look back by Smriti Tuteja
- Types of content writing
- Choose your niche
- Why choosing a niche is important?
- How to choose a niche
- Top niches in 2021 (with suggestions on where to look for work)
- Build your profile and web presence
- Where to look for clients
- How to convert the clients you reach out to
- How to write the perfect pitch
- Following up
- Tips and tricks to keep getting projects
- Surviving competition in public forums
- Charging your clients
- Handling your clients
- How a Content Writer Can Network and Get Leads for Assignments by Deepti
- My list of tips and resources by M. Pattabiraman
Get the book: You can buy the book at a 50% discount for a limited time by paying only Rs. 500 (full price Rs. 1000) for a limited time. Use this discounted link to get it.
- You can join our free Facebook Group Profit from Content Writing to discuss all aspect of freelancing!
- Freelancing and participating in the gig economy will give you small amounts of quick money in exchange for your time and effort; What if you can create a lifelong source of active and passive income by building a community that trusts you? This is our Earn from Skills course. Get the course at a special discount of 50%. You pay only Rs. 2500 instead of the full price of Rs. 5000. Get it via this discounted link