My second book, Gamechanger: Forget Start-ups, Join Corporate and Still Live the Rich Life you want, co-authored with Pranav Surya is now available at Amazon as paperback (₹ 199) and Kindle (free in unlimited or ₹ 129 - you could read with their free app on PC/tablet/mobile, no kindle necessary).
What does the book offer?
This step by step guide to your version of the Rich Life includes:
- How your attitude toward money should move over from 'past looking' to 'future focusing'
- How to find mistake fares to Europe, Pacific and Far East and make that extended 4-day weekend, Thai trip for under 10k INR
- Years of research resulting in 40 resources of 'free and cheap accommodations' for vacations
- How credit cards can help you lower home-loan payments
- Tried-and-tested scripts to negotiate down credit card, Phone and Internet Bills - How to setup the cash flow, so that you can make Diwali, Birthdays and other repetitive expenditures, a breeze
- How to make big purchases like a home or a car - a walk in the park
- How to invest for your retirement with peanut money now
- Enjoy guilt-free irrational spending while also being responsible over the future Automate every part of your money life All this and much more, designed within a 5-week framework to make you the happiest person alive!
Who should buy the book?
The travel, productivity, cash flow automation, credit card usage and product negotiation suggestions and tips will appeal to all age groups.
The book has specific investment suggestions (how and where to invest). This is meant for young earners who have just begun their careers.
You Can Be Rich Too vs Gamechanger: Which should I buy?
As co-author of both, that is a bit of a leading question 🙂 I will state the differences and hope you purchase buy both 🙂
You Can Be Rich Too with Goal Based Investing is my first book co-authored with P V Subramanyam and published by CNBC TV 18. This is a money management workbook that lists the right questions to ask, offers nine online calculator modules as solutions to those questions. The reader can use these to obtain personalized answers.
GameChanger is a productivity optimization book. It talks about how to make the most of what you have - time and money and use it to fuel your dreams. Aside from the tips and suggestions mentioned above, it offers a simple plan for young earners to enjoy life with a corporate job and quit (if they want to) to pursue their passion with a solid income plan as backup.
We need a plan to systematically free our income from our skill-set and the services that we are capable of.
1) How to have a plan to quit as soon you start working and invest for it with minimal effort on auto-pilot.
2) How to manage expenses and time with minimal effort
3) Learn how to make that 4-day weekend in Thailand for 12k, plus travel to exotic locations at 50% lower budgets than what you did previously
4) Learn how credit cards can lower home loan payments and how to negotiate the fees associated.
5) Invest for financial freedom on auto-pilot!
Testimonials for GameChanger
This book will change the outlook of those who read it. - Murali Vijay, Indian Cricketer
This book changed the way I looked at vacation planning and has provided me with a new perspective when planning for a vacation. Previously, I used to decide a location and then plan a trip, this book gave a new perspective to bucket-list different places and then select the optimum place at a given point of time. The book has provided various accommodation options that I was not aware of. From personal finance planning, I only wish that I had access to this book at the start of my career. - V Muthukrishan
GameChanger Buying Options
Paperback Rs. 199; Kindle (unlimited: free or Rs. 129) (both options can be found in this link). Note that you do not need a Kindle device to read Kindle books. You can install their free app on your PC/Tablet/Mobile.
You Can Be Rich Too Buying Options
Infibeam Now just Rs. 270 32% OFF. If you use a mobikwik wallet, and purchase via infibeam, you can get up to 100% cashback!!
Flipkart Rs. 279. 30% off
Amazon Hardcover Rs. 317. 21% OFF
Kindle at Amazon.in (Rs. 90.74 74% OFF) Read with free app
Google PlayRs. 90.74 Read on your PC/Tablet/Mobile
Bookadda Rs. 344.
Praise for You Can Be Rich Too
Gift it to your Friends and Relatives whom you care more. Already follower of Pattu and Subra's forum. Ordered 4 more copies to give gift to my friends and eagerly waiting to read
The best book ever on Financial Freedom Planning. Go get it now!
Your first investment should be buying this book
The (nine online) calculators are really awesome and will give you all possible insights
Thank you, readers, for your generous support and patronage.
Ultimate Travel Training Kit by Pranav Surya
A deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budgeted accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Your one-time decision to read it will impact the way you travel for decades. Get it now (immediate download) for ₹199