The second Hyderabad DIY investor workshop will be held on Nov 27th 2016 at Melange Tower, Patrika Nagar, Madhapur.
As always, the event will focus on simple methods to personalise money management.
It will cater to the requirements of young earners, newbies and individuals who are adept at basics.
We recommend attending the event with your spouse/partner
1) Ashal Jauhari, the owner of Facebook group Asan Ideas of Wealth will speak on various aspects of financial fortification (insurance, emergency fund), how to plan for financial goals and create a corpus, home loans, HRA, Will creation etc.
2) Piyush Khatri a CFP, will discuss aspects of financial planning. Piyush was earlier a speaker at the first Delhi Investor meet. All necessary arrangements for the event were done by Piyush.
3) Pattu from freefincal will talk about market risk and mutual fund investing.
Our workshops are well known for their extensive Q/A sessions.
Registration fee per person: Rs. 700
Duration: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
The event is non-profit in nature and the registration fee includes the cost of lunch and morning/evening tea.
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google PlusandPinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. It is also available in Kindle format.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is meant for young earners to get their basics right from day one! It will also help you travel to exotic places at low cost! Get it or gift it to a youngearner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)