Register for the Kolkata DIY investor workshop to be held on May 28th 2017. Ashal Jauhari (Facebook Group: Asan Ideas For Wealth) and your truly (M. Pattabiraman(pattu), freefincal.com) will be the speakers. As always, the event will focus on simple methods to personalise money management. Last few tickets are also available for the 3rd New Delhi event to be held on April 23rd, 2017 (link below).
About the Workshop
No prior knowledge of personal finance is necessary. Beginners are welcome.
We recommend attending the event with your spouse/partner.
It will cater to the requirements of young earners, newbies and individuals who are adept at basics.
The workshop will discuss how to fortify the financial life and future well-being of our families.
1) Ashal Jauhari, will speak on various aspects of financial fortification (insurance, emergency fund), how to plan for financial goals and create a corpus, home loans, HRA, Will creation etc.
3) Pattu will talk about investment risk; choosing suitable mutual funds; portfolio construction and tracking.
Our workshops are well known for their extensive Q/A sessions.
Some photos from the Chennai Meet held in January
Registration Fee: Rs. 1200/- per person. Tickets are transferrable or refundable.
The event is non-profit in nature and the registration fee includes the cost of lunch and morning & evening tea/snacks.
Duration: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Venue: Viceroy Boutique Hotel Chinar Park, Besides Clubtown Enclave, Rajarhat, Kolkata - 700 156
Last Few Tickets: New Delhi DIY Investor Workshop April 23rd, 2017
You Can Be Rich Too With Goal-Based Investing
is my book with PV Subramanyam. If you have not yet got the book, check out the reviews below and use the links to buy.
Gift it to your Friends and Relatives whom you care more. Already follower of Pattu and Subra's forum. Ordered 4 more copies to give gift to my friends and eagerly waiting to read
The best book ever on Financial Freedom Planning. Go get it now!
Your first investment should be buying this book
The (nine online) calculators are really awesome and will give you all possible insights
Thank you, readers, for your generous support and patronage.
Amazon Hardcover Rs. 317. 21% OFF
Kindle at Amazon.in (Rs. 307)
Infibeam Now just Rs. 315 23% OFF.
If you use a mobikwik wallet, and purchase via infibeam, you can get up to 100% cashback!!
Amazon.com ($ 3.70 or Rs. 267)
- Ask the right questions about money
- get simple solutions
- Define your goals clearly with worksheets
- Calculate the correct asset allocation for each goal.
- Find out how much insurance cover you need, and how much you need to invest with nine online calculator modules
- Learn to choose mutual funds qualitatively and quantitatively.
More information is available here: A Beginner's Guide To Make Your Money Dreams Come True!