The second Mumbai DIY investor workshop will be held on Oct 2nd 2016 at Hotel Avon Ruby (close to Dadar railway station).
The event will focus on several aspects of money management and personal finance.
It will cater to the requirements of young earners, newbies and also individuals who are adept at basics.
We recommend attending the event with your spouse/partner.
1) Ashal Jauhari, the owner of Facebook group Asan Ideas of Wealth will speak on various aspects of financial fortification (insurance, emergency fund), how to plan for financial goals and crate a corpus, home loans, HRA, Will creation etc.
Ashal is the most perceptive expert on personal finance that I have met and is famous for his ability answer questions. Thanks to Ashal, our workshops are well known for their extensive Q/A sessions.
2) Indraneal Balasubramanian, a student of the stock market, and an avid reader will speak on aspects of equity investing.
Indraneal is one of very few level headed and erudite market thinkers I know. Both he and Krishna Kishore (who recently spoke at the Bangalore DIY meet) are my ‘go-to’ guys when I want to make stock analysis spreadsheets
3) Pattu from freefincal.com will talk on market risk and mutual fund investing.
Date: Oct 2nd 216, 9 am to 5 pm.
Venue: Hotel Avon Ruby, 87, Naigaum Cross Road, Near Dadar Railway Station, Dadar East, Mumbai, 400014 Phone: 022 2411 4591
Registration fee per participant: Rs. 850. The event is non-profit in nature and the registration fee includes the cost of breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea.
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google PlusandPinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. It is also available in Kindle format.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is meant for young earners to get their basics right from day one! It will also help you travel to exotic places at low cost! Get it or gift it to a youngearner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)