This is a formal announcement and invitation to the workshop on financial planning and goal-based investing to be held at Mumbai
Date: Feb 1st 2015
Time: 9 am to 4pm
Venue: Hotel City Point, Khodadad Circle, Dadar T.T, Mumbai
Topics to be covered:
- financial planning
- goal-based investing
- direct equity investing and ways of stock selection
- mutual fund selection and analysis
- goal tracking and portfolio management.
The event is partly sponsored by thefundoo.com
1) Pattu – freefincal.com
2) Uma Shashikant – Director CIEL (Centre for Investment Education and Learning)
3) P V Subramanyam -subramoney.com
4) Sharad Singh – founder, thefundoo.com
A Q&A session is also planned. Do Attend with your spouse if possible.
I would urge those in Pune to attend as well. The venue is easily accessible for those who are traveling from outside Mumbai.
This is a ‘not-for-profit’ event. All organization costs such as hall rent, breakfast, lunch, evening tea and audio visual arrangements and my travel will be shared equally by all participants. My sincere thanks to Mr. Sundaram Ananthakrishan who toiled hard to make all necessary arrangements.
Registration fee: Rs. 750 per person
Please register via this link. Spot-registration is not possible.
You can also register via the DoAttend event page
Please do share this post ink with your social contacts and colleagues.