Dear reader, can you please suggest topics for me to blog about?. I am not asking because of 'writers block' after 541 posts. Recognising common issues/problems faced by investors and associated FAQ is not my strong suit.
More than half the posts published so far stem from my own curiosity. I rarely speak or interact with friends, relatives or readers about money management (aside from the workshops where personal interaction is minimal). Therefore, I think it is time that I expanded my horizon and dealt with generic problems faced by readers.
I do have quite a few posts and calculators lined up. However, I think it is best to intersperse them with topics suggested by you. Please use the comments section for the same so that other others can view it. Repetition can be avoided this way. Thank you.
- Topics should be generic and not personal. Kindly do not share personal details.
- It would be great if you can suggest topics that would be of interest to many readers. Typical problems that you face in personal finance is a natural place to start.
- Please use the search feature on the right sidebar to check if the topic has been covered before.
- If I am not familiar with your suggestion, I shall seek expert advice if possible.
- Some topics may take longer to write about that others. So I cannot process suggestions sequentially.
- Please do not request mutual fund reviews. I have done some reviews before and all necessary tools for DIY review are available here.
Subscribe to get posts via email
|You Can Be Rich Too With Goal-based Investing A book that can help you ask the right questions about money and find simple solutions. Comes with nine online calculator modules. Read more about the book and order now!|
GameChanger - Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live The Rich Live You want Take that international trip at 50% lower costs! Optimise credit card usage! Set money management on auto-pilot! Read more about the book and order now!