Dear reader, can you please suggest topics for me to blog about?. I am not asking because of ‘writers block’ after 541 posts. Recognising common issues/problems faced by investors and associated FAQ is not my strong suit.
More than half the posts published so far stem from my own curiosity. I rarely speak or interact with friends, relatives or readers about money management (aside from the workshops where personal interaction is minimal). Therefore, I think it is time that I expanded my horizon and dealt with generic problems faced by readers.
I do have quite a few posts and calculators lined up. However, I think it is best to intersperse them with topics suggested by you. Please use the comments section for the same so that other others can view it. Repetition can be avoided this way. Thank you.
- Topics should be generic and not personal. Kindly do not share personal details.
- It would be great if you can suggest topics that would be of interest to many readers. Typical problems that you face in personal finance is a natural place to start.
- Please use the search feature on the right sidebar to check if the topic has been covered before.
- If I am not familiar with your suggestion, I shall seek expert advice if possible.
- Some topics may take longer to write about that others. So I cannot process suggestions sequentially.
- Please do not request mutual fund reviews. I have done some reviews before and all necessary tools for DIY review are available here.
Subscribe and join the freefincal Youtube community!
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google PlusandPinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. It is also available in Kindle format.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is meant for young earners to get their basics right from day one! It will also help you travel to exotic places at low cost! Get it or gift it to a youngearner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)