The second Pune DIY investor workshop will be held on Feb 26th 2017. Ashal Jauhari (Facebook Group: Asan Ideas For Wealth) and your truly (M. Pattabiraman(pattu), freefincal.com) will be the speakers.
As always, the event will focus on simple methods to personalise money management. No prior knowledge of personal finance is necessary.
It will cater to the requirements of young earners, newbies and individuals who are adept at basics.
We recommend attending the event with your spouse/partner.
1) Ashal Jauhari, will speak on various aspects of financial fortification (insurance, emergency fund), how to plan for financial goals and create a corpus, home loans, HRA, Will creation etc.
3) Pattu will talk about investment risk; choosing suitable mutual funds; portfolio construction and tracking.
Our workshops are well known for their extensive Q/A sessions.
Registration Fee: Rs. 1200/- per person. (same as our Oct 2015 Pune event)
The event is non-profit in nature and the registration fee includes the cost of lunch and morning & evening tea/snacks.
Duration: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
You Can Be Rich Too With Goal-Based Investing
Now 23% OFF Rs. 306 at Amazon
Rs. 307 + additional 10% discount with code: Republic10 at Infibeam
- Ask the right questions about money
- get simple solutions
- Define your goals clearly with worksheets
- Calculate the correct asset allocation for each goal.
- Find out how much insurance cover you need, and how much you need to invest with nine online calculator modules
- Learn to choose mutual funds qualitatively and quantitatively.
More information is available here: A Beginner’s Guide To Make Your Money Dreams Come True!
What Readers Say
Where to Buy
Also at, Google Play Store (Rs. 244.30)
Subscribe and join the freefincal Youtube community!
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google PlusandPinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. It is also available in Kindle format.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is meant for young earners to get their basics right from day one! It will also help you travel to exotic places at low cost! Get it or gift it to a youngearner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)