Here is a collection of articles, information and resources I encountered this week.
- PersonalFn has been offering a mutual fund selection service for the last 10 years. It is currently offering this service at a price of Rs. 1,750 for 2 years and Rs. 1,000 for 1 year: Mutual Fund Portfolio Service (This is not an affiliate link. It is also not a recommendation.).
- An awesome article on why “Some innovations spread fast. How do you speed the ones that don’t?”: Slow Ideas. Many thanks to Ranjan Varma (author, blogger and creator of the RupeeManager) for sharing this with me.
- Free Financial Calculators on Android, by Nikhil Kale, CFP
- I saw the movie, ‘Oblivion’ this week. Here is an interesting article related to the premise of the movie: If We Had No Moon
Want to conduct a sales-free "basics of money management" session in your office?
I conduct free seminars to employees or societies. Only the very basics and getting-started steps are discussed (no scary math):For example: How to define financial goals, how to save tax with a clear goal in mind; How to use a credit card for maximum benefit; When to buy a house; How to start investing; where to invest; how to invest for and after retirement etc. depending on the audience. If you are interested, you can contact me: freefincal [at] Gmail [dot] com. I can do the talk via conferencing software, so there is no cost for your company. If you want me to travel, you need to cover my airfare (I live in Chennai)
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google PlusandPinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. It is also available in Kindle format.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is meant for young earners to get their basics right from day one! It will also help you travel to exotic places at low cost! Get it or gift it to a youngearner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)