Here are the videos of the second Chennai investor workshop which was held on June 14th 2015.
(1) Anand Balakrishnan, Certified Personal Financial Adviser, IT Professional and blogger (who campaigned for direct mutual fund plans months before they were introduced), spoke on aspects of behavioural finance.
(2) Then I spoke on goal-based investing. The second part of the talk held in the afternoon is not yet ready.
The Excel discussed in the talk can be found here:
(3) The talk by R Balakrishnan was published yesterday:
Sincere thanks to Guhan Ramanan who took the trouble of shooting the videos and processing them.
Subscribe and join the freefincal Youtube community!
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google PlusandPinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. It is also available in Kindle format.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is meant for young earners to get their basics right from day one! It will also help you travel to exotic places at low cost! Get it or gift it to a youngearner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)