This is an update to the Excel PPF calculator and Tracker posted yesterday.
Thanks to suggestions from Sundaram Anathakrishnan, Hemanth Chandra, Basavaraj Tonagatti and Deepak Rao the following changes have been incorporated.
1) The logic associated with withdrawal limits and loan availability has been checked and updated. They are now in sync with this resource sent by Mr. Sundaram Anathakrishnan.
2) The user now has an option to input whether the investment was made before or after the 5th of the month. I forgot all about this earlier!
3) The user can now input the exact month in which the withdrawal is made
4) An extension tracker for a user who has extended the tenure by 5 years. Two extension blocks are covered.
Please check the sheets and let me know if there are errors and if any more features need to be included. I would like to thank Karthikeyan Chellappa for making the original calculator (included) from which the tracker was made. It would not have been possible without his effort.
Here is a screenshot of the tracker
Download the updated PPF Calculator and Tracker (.xlsx file) (macros to be enabled for goal calculator)
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google Plus and Pinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. The Kindle edition is only Rs. 199.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is now only Rs 199 (Kindle Rs. 99) Get it or gift it to a young earner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)