1. Hemant Beniwal’s new article: What Should Be Your Ideal Revenue Per Client? + Download Revenue Calculator
This is written for financial planners. However it is equally interesting for individuals.
Would you pay Rs. 30,000 f0r a financial plan plus annual review fee?
If you won’t, the only option is to do it yourself.
Financial planners will immediately say, ‘it is dangerous for investors to try and do their financial planning’.
While they do have a point, what they say, to paraphrase Warren Buffett, is a bit like barbers warning people not to cut their own hair!
Truth is financial planning is nothing more than common sense. If you don’t trust me, read this fantastic piece from Subra:
Note: I have nothing against financial planners. I just agree with Subra that since it is very hard to find a competent (certified or otherwise) financial planner, we are better off doing it ourselves.
Every analytical tool has limitations. Rolling returns is no different. Read this excellent article:
Rolling Period Analysis – A Cautionary Piece
4. A fantastic article by Shiv Vishwanathan on Ms. Laitha, the wife of Nobel Laureate, Subramanyam Chandrashekar: The Laitha Effect
5. Freefincal: I have made changes to the navigation menu. Hopefully it is easier to access the calculators.
Have your tried out the new excel mutual fund tool?
Have a great weekend.
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google Plus and Pinterest
Do check out my books
You Can Be Rich Too with Goal-Based InvestingMy first book is now available at a 35% discount for Rs. 258. It comes with nine online calculators. Get it now. The kindle edition is only Rs. 199.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantGet it or gift it to a young earner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaGet the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneInstall Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)