1. Found a couple of intriguing Google doc files here:
2. If you are interested in LICs new underwriting rules you could get them here:
Insure Guru: Blog for LIC agents and development officers
(3rd and 4th posts from the top)
- Also check out the blog owner’s main site: Insure Guru to get an idea how deep rooted the mixing insurance and investment problem is!
- If you need more convincing, have a look at this list of LIC combination plans prepared by them!
3. Felt happy when Hemant informed me that he mentioned my retirement calculators in his new book: Financial Life Planning : Solve Your Biggest Puzzle (affiliate link). I thank Hemant for his generosity.
4. For other interesting links check out the resources page
5. Calculators posted on freefincal this week:
Request: If you come across any interesting resource related to financial planning or investing, do post them in the comments section or email them to me. I will be happy to add them to the roundup post with full credit.
Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to get posts via email
|You Can Be Rich Too With Goal-based Investing A book that can help you ask the right questions about money and find simple solutions. Comes with nine online calculator modules. Read more about the book and order now!|
GameChanger - Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live The Rich Live You want Take that international trip at 50% lower costs! Optimise credit card usage! Set money management on auto-pilot! Read more about the book and order now!