1. Found a couple of intriguing Google doc files here:
2. If you are interested in LICs new underwriting rules you could get them here:
Insure Guru: Blog for LIC agents and development officers
(3rd and 4th posts from the top)
- Also check out the blog owner’s main site: Insure Guru to get an idea how deep rooted the mixing insurance and investment problem is!
- If you need more convincing, have a look at this list of LIC combination plans prepared by them!
3. Felt happy when Hemant informed me that he mentioned my retirement calculators in his new book: Financial Life Planning : Solve Your Biggest Puzzle (affiliate link). I thank Hemant for his generosity.
4. For other interesting links check out the resources page
5. Calculators posted on freefincal this week:
Request: If you come across any interesting resource related to financial planning or investing, do post them in the comments section or email them to me. I will be happy to add them to the roundup post with full credit.
Have a good weekend!
Subscribe and join the freefincal Youtube community!
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google PlusandPinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. It is also available in Kindle format.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is meant for young earners to get their basics right from day one! It will also help you travel to exotic places at low cost! Get it or gift it to a youngearner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)