1. Found a couple of intriguing Google doc files here:
2. If you are interested in LICs new underwriting rules you could get them here:
Insure Guru: Blog for LIC agents and development officers
(3rd and 4th posts from the top)
- Also check out the blog owner’s main site: Insure Guru to get an idea how deep rooted the mixing insurance and investment problem is!
- If you need more convincing, have a look at this list of LIC combination plans prepared by them!
3. Felt happy when Hemant informed me that he mentioned my retirement calculators in his new book: Financial Life Planning : Solve Your Biggest Puzzle (affiliate link). I thank Hemant for his generosity.
4. For other interesting links check out the resources page
5. Calculators posted on freefincal this week:
Request: If you come across any interesting resource related to financial planning or investing, do post them in the comments section or email them to me. I will be happy to add them to the roundup post with full credit.
Have a good weekend!
Buy our New Book!You Can Be Rich With Goal-based Investing A book by P V Subramanyam (subramoney.com) & M Pattabiraman. Hard bound. Price: Rs. 399/- (Rs. 359/- at Amazon.in). Read more about the book and pre-order now!