1. Found a couple of intriguing Google doc files here:
2. If you are interested in LICs new underwriting rules you could get them here:
Insure Guru: Blog for LIC agents and development officers
(3rd and 4th posts from the top)
- Also check out the blog owner’s main site: Insure Guru to get an idea how deep rooted the mixing insurance and investment problem is!
- If you need more convincing, have a look at this list of LIC combination plans prepared by them!
3. Felt happy when Hemant informed me that he mentioned my retirement calculators in his new book: Financial Life Planning : Solve Your Biggest Puzzle (affiliate link). I thank Hemant for his generosity.
4. For other interesting links check out the resources page
5. Calculators posted on freefincal this week:
Request: If you come across any interesting resource related to financial planning or investing, do post them in the comments section or email them to me. I will be happy to add them to the roundup post with full credit.
Have a good weekend!
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google Plus and Pinterest
Do check out my books
You Can Be Rich Too with Goal-Based InvestingMy first book is now available at a 35% discount for Rs. 258. It comes with nine online calculators. Get it now. The kindle edition is only Rs. 199.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantGet it or gift it to a young earner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaGet the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneInstall Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)