- Bemoneyaware a popular and competent personal finance blogger interviewed me for her blog: Meet Personal Finance Blogger : Pattu of FreeFinCal
- Beware of ‘Magic’ plans which are combinations of LIC policies
- A few agents are peddling combination of LIC polices for retirement, child’s education etc.
- Reader Hari, a financial adviser sought my opinion on this plan illustration: Magic Plan -Retire and Enjoy. The illustration claims it to be a combination of LIC policies but does not name any policy!
- Have a look at the illustration and see for yourself the lack of transparency and lack of utility of the plan.
- A very interesting read: Politicians who died violently; through …stamps!
Subscribe to get posts via email"How to" articles; unbiased analysis; free, yet comprehensive calculators and money Management solutions delivered to your inbox!
Buy our New Book!You Can Be Rich With Goal-based Investing A book by P V Subramanyam (subramoney.com) & M Pattabiraman. Hard bound. Price: Rs. 399/- and Kindle Rs. 349/-. Read more about the book and pre-order now!