- Bemoneyaware a popular and competent personal finance blogger interviewed me for her blog: Meet Personal Finance Blogger : Pattu of FreeFinCal
- Beware of ‘Magic’ plans which are combinations of LIC policies
- A few agents are peddling combination of LIC polices for retirement, child’s education etc.
- Reader Hari, a financial adviser sought my opinion on this plan illustration: Magic Plan -Retire and Enjoy. The illustration claims it to be a combination of LIC policies but does not name any policy!
- Have a look at the illustration and see for yourself the lack of transparency and lack of utility of the plan.
- A very interesting read: Politicians who died violently; through …stamps!
Subscribe to get posts via email
|You Can Be Rich Too With Goal-based Investing A book that can help you ask the right questions about money and find simple solutions. Comes with nine online calculator modules. Read more about the book and order now!|
GameChanger - Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live The Rich Live You want Take that international trip at 50% lower costs! Optimise credit card usage! Set money management on auto-pilot! Read more about the book and order now!