- Bemoneyaware a popular and competent personal finance blogger interviewed me for her blog: Meet Personal Finance Blogger : Pattu of FreeFinCal
- Beware of ‘Magic’ plans which are combinations of LIC policies
- A few agents are peddling combination of LIC polices for retirement, child’s education etc.
- Reader Hari, a financial adviser sought my opinion on this plan illustration: Magic Plan -Retire and Enjoy. The illustration claims it to be a combination of LIC policies but does not name any policy!
- Have a look at the illustration and see for yourself the lack of transparency and lack of utility of the plan.
- A very interesting read: Politicians who died violently; through …stamps!
Want to conduct a sales-free "basics of money management" session in your office?
I conduct free seminars to employees or societies. Only the very basics and getting-started steps are discussed (no scary math):For example: How to define financial goals, how to save tax with a clear goal in mind; How to use a credit card for maximum benefit; When to buy a house; How to start investing; how to invest for and after retirement etc. depending on the audience. If you are interested, you can contact me: freefincal [at] Gmail [dot] com. You need to only cover my travel fare for the session.
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google Plus and Pinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. The Kindle edition is only Rs. 199.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is now only Rs 199 (Kindle Rs. 99) Get it or gift it to a young earner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)