Freefincal is a repository of excel-based calculators for personal finance, mutual fund and stock analysis. It also contains commentary, reviews, analysis and research on various topics of finance and investing presented to viewers in a blog-like format.
Interested readers who wish to follow ours post via email can subscribe to our newsletter service. For this they need to enter their email address in the form presented at the bottom right of each page or via an exit-intent pop-up when they are above to leave the page.
We do not collect any other personal information from readers.
We respect email privacy and will never share emails with anyone else. Our website is protected from brute-force malicious attacks.
We present advertisements from two agencies:
1) Wordads by WordPress. The ads will not be contextual in nature and will only be from advertisers who wish to run local or global campaigns. We believe this preserves our integrity.
Revenue is earned by impressions only. That is by no of people who view the ads. Generally, there is no earnings associated with readers clicking on the ads.
2) Adsense by Google. The ads will be contextual in nature, based on clicks and impressions, and is likely to depend on your browsing history. In order to preserve our integrity, all financial services ads have been disabled at the cost of significant revenue.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- The links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites depend on your browsing history and freefincal is not aware of them.
Our website is non-profit in nature. The revenue from the advertisement will only be used for hosting charges, domain registration charges, specific plugins necessary for traffic growth and analytics services for search engine optimization.
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google PlusandPinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. It is also available in Kindle format.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is meant for young earners to get their basics right from day one! It will also help you travel to exotic places at low cost! Get it or gift it to a youngearner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)