Here is a list of our free ebooks. From time to time we compile past posts on a particular topic and publish them as ebooks in pdf format.
To know the contents of each book, you can click on the titles (in brown)
You can support the site by considering the purchase of our two published books (links below)
Re-assemble: Step by step money management basics for beginners
Written specifically for beginners and explained step-by-step in detail. Get it from here: Download Re-assemble e-book on our 6th birthday
A compilation of selected posts from the young earner category meant as a ‘getting started’ money-management guide.
Do let me know what you think. If you find it useful, please do share it with your friends.
Download the ebook: Young earners guide to money management
A compilation of post on how to manage money on your own (do-it-yourself)
Here is a compilation of past posts on how and when to generate inflation protected income with a lump sum for financial independence. This e-book can be used by early retirees, senior citizens and young earners who are trying to optimise income for their parents from their retirement benefits.
Download the E-book: Post-retirement income generation strategies
A guide to retire early in India
A Beginner’s Guide To Investing in Debt Mutual Funds
This is a pdf collection of 26 posts on debt mutual funds written over the past 4 years. I enjoyed learning and writing about every bit of this fascinating space in finance – tradable fixed income. Debt mutual funds are not exactly easy to understand, but I believe they are not hard to understand at least the basics and use them intelligently to reduce the tax burden, especially after retirement. So even if you do not need a debt fund one, it is highly likely that you would need one after retirement. So now would be a good time to start understanding them.
You too can be rich with goal-based investing
This is a book written with Subra(money), published by CNBC TV 18. Check out the book trailer or book’s information page to understand what the book has to offer
The book comes with 9 online calculator modules to create your own financial plan.
Infibeam ₹ 280 with Coupon BS10
Googe Play Books App Store (₹ 244.30)
Read a Sample Chapter and Buy Now!
What Readers Say
- Simple and powerful This book empowers the reader with the concepts in easy to understand & simple form. Those who have been reading blogs of both authors would know that they are not only good with finance domain but also have a knack of simplifying the methods of investing for their readers. This book by them is a gem of financial knowledge for people who are starting to invest or want to get better at it. The presentation and the thought process with calculators is extremely powerful.The book should be read & calculators used simultaneously to understand the concepts well. The calculators when used with real inputs will show you where you are & where you need to reach for each of your goals. Don’t ignore these numbers.Learnings from Chapters 7 to 11 will help you avoid going off path & saving your money from financially hazardous products. With discipline & right approach suggested here you wouldn’t need a financial advisor to build wealth.
- This is perfect book on personal finance. Very nicely explained about taxation about debt mutual fund. Topics like early investing and asset allocation are very well explained. – Mahesh Deshmukh
- Highly Recommended For anyone who wishes to take control of his/her finance this book is a must read. Very simply put, even an amateur in finance will be able to understand and implement. The author genuinely attempts to inculcate the habit of investing among the people who have the ability to invest but refrain from doing it, either due to lack of time , interest or understanding!. The message from the book is ” Investment done without setting a goal/ objective is like leaving for a trip without knowing the destination, not everytime the end result will be promising. Hence, it’s important to invest in a planned & disciplined manner.” A read is highly recommended ????
- A must book for everyone who wants to take control of personal finance. Nice explanation of how a debt mutual fund works. Bonds trading and indexation benefits in high inflation years were something new I learnt. After reading this book you will be able to easily choose any funds, because you will know what that fund does or how that fund works
Read all reviews here: Amazon Reviews
GameChanger– Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Live The Rich Life You want
My second book, Gamechanger: Forget Start-ups, Join Corporate and Still Live the Rich Life you want, co-authored with Pranav Surya is now available at Amazon as paperback (₹ 199) and Kindle (free in unlimited or ₹ 99 – you could read with their free app on PC/tablet/mobile, no Kindle necessary).
It is a book that tells you how to travel anywhere on a budget (eg. to Europe at 50% lower costs) and specific investment advice for young earners.
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav Surya is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Subscribe and join the freefincal Youtube community!
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google PlusandPinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. It is also available in Kindle format.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is meant for young earners to get their basics right from day one! It will also help you travel to exotic places at low cost! Get it or gift it to a youngearner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)