Here is a compilation of selected posts from the young earner category, meant as a ‘getting started’ money-management guide. I have not made any attempt to connect the posts, but I hope the sequence should make enough sense for the reader to introspect about money management and enumerate the necessary steps to get started.
This ebook is meant as a prequel to the previously published, ebook on DIY personal money management
- How to manage money with an expensive lifestyle
- Tracking and managing expenses – priorities
- Looking for books on personal finance? Know what to look for first!
- Passive income requires ‘active’ management
- Personal finance essentials
- Financial fortification
- Terms of reference for money management
- How long does DIY personal finance take?!
- What is your financial comfort zone?
- How to choose the right financial product?
- The five I’s of personal finance
- Investment options for short-term goals
- The young earners guide to mutual fund investing
- Mutual fund Do’s Don’ts and Myths
- Minimalist portfolio ideas
- Turnkey mutual fund solutions
- PPF of ELSS? Where should I invest to save tax?
- Do not invest Rs. 1.5L lakh in PPF!
- To buy or to rent? That is the question.
- What percentage of my monthly income should my home loan EMI be?
- Simple ways to protect out online privacy
- Should gold be part of our long-term portfolio?
- A checklist and calculator (link!) for early retirement in India
- Do not let a retirement calculator get you down!
Do let me know what you think. If you find it useful, please do share it with your friends.
Download the ebook: Young earners guide to money management
Subscribe to get posts via email
|You Can Be Rich Too With Goal-based Investing A book that can help you ask the right questions about money and find simple solutions. Comes with nine online calculator modules. Read more about the book and order now!|
GameChanger - Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live The Rich Live You want Take that international trip at 50% lower costs! Optimise credit card usage! Set money management on auto-pilot! Read more about the book and order now!