Here is a compilation of selected posts from the young earner category, meant as a ‘getting started’ money-management guide. I have not made any attempt to connect the posts, but I hope the sequence should make enough sense for the reader to introspect about money management and enumerate the necessary steps to get started.
This ebook is meant as a prequel to the previously published, ebook on DIY personal money management
- How to manage money with an expensive lifestyle
- Tracking and managing expenses – priorities
- Looking for books on personal finance? Know what to look for first!
- Passive income requires ‘active’ management
- Personal finance essentials
- Financial fortification
- Terms of reference for money management
- How long does DIY personal finance take?!
- What is your financial comfort zone?
- How to choose the right financial product?
- The five I’s of personal finance
- Investment options for short-term goals
- The young earners guide to mutual fund investing
- Mutual fund Do’s Don’ts and Myths
- Minimalist portfolio ideas
- Turnkey mutual fund solutions
- PPF of ELSS? Where should I invest to save tax?
- Do not invest Rs. 1.5L lakh in PPF!
- To buy or to rent? That is the question.
- What percentage of my monthly income should my home loan EMI be?
- Simple ways to protect out online privacy
- Should gold be part of our long-term portfolio?
- A checklist and calculator (link!) for early retirement in India
- Do not let a retirement calculator get you down!
Do let me know what you think. If you find it useful, please do share it with your friends.
Download the ebook: Young earners guide to money management
Free Apps for your Android PhoneInstall Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)