Here is a compilation of selected posts from the young earner category, meant as a ‘getting started’ money-management guide. I have not made any attempt to connect the posts, but I hope the sequence should make enough sense for the reader to introspect about money management and enumerate the necessary steps to get started.
This ebook is meant as a prequel to the previously published, ebook on DIY personal money management
- How to manage money with an expensive lifestyle
- Tracking and managing expenses – priorities
- Looking for books on personal finance? Know what to look for first!
- Passive income requires ‘active’ management
- Personal finance essentials
- Financial fortification
- Terms of reference for money management
- How long does DIY personal finance take?!
- What is your financial comfort zone?
- How to choose the right financial product?
- The five I’s of personal finance
- Investment options for short-term goals
- The young earners guide to mutual fund investing
- Mutual fund Do’s Don’ts and Myths
- Minimalist portfolio ideas
- Turnkey mutual fund solutions
- PPF of ELSS? Where should I invest to save tax?
- Do not invest Rs. 1.5L lakh in PPF!
- To buy or to rent? That is the question.
- What percentage of my monthly income should my home loan EMI be?
- Simple ways to protect out online privacy
- Should gold be part of our long-term portfolio?
- A checklist and calculator (link!) for early retirement in India
- Do not let a retirement calculator get you down!
Do let me know what you think. If you find it useful, please do share it with your friends.
Download the ebook: Young earners guide to money management
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google Plus and Pinterest
Do check out my books
My first book is now available at a 35% discount for Rs. 258. It comes with nine online calculators. Get it now . The Kindle edition is only Rs. 199.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is now only Rs 199 (Kindle Rs. 99) Get it or gift it to a young earner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)