Last Updated on November 11, 2020
I am happy to announce that 500 members are part of the “Earn from Skills” group. Here some frequently asked questions about the course + 1st video for free + full syllabus.
Course Objective: A complete framework to build online visibility with your skills; Create a community of readers and viewers based on expertise and trust and generate an income that will gradually grow to become significant.
Course Format: Videos (20-30 min duration) in a Facebook Group.
Course Fee: one-time fee is only Rs. 5000. The fee is deliberately kept low to enable young earners and college students to participate. Enter the course via this link: How to get people to pay for your skills: A guide to win trust and build income.
This is for anyone looking to earn extra income (aka side hustle) or passive income; anyone who wants to start a blog or YouTube channel or build a social media following; for entrepreneurs; small business owners; anyone who would like to build a business by showcasing their expertise, for example, financial advisors, insurance advisors, software consultants, writers, just about any service that requires an online presence. Watch the first video for free below.
- Is the fee one-time or recurring? It is one-time.
- Can I watch the videos any time I want? Yes. Access is forever. You will need a Facebook Account to access the course (the email used for Facebook and the email used to buy the course can be different)
- I would like to resell the course. Is this possible? Yes, you can resell the course for a 30% commission.
- I am a professional, entrepreneur or a small business owner. Will this course help? Yes! It will help you quickly set up your website and online profiles right and show you how you can leverage them for building a brand, a community that trusts you and would buy from you or hire you.
- I am salaried with some interests I want to develop. Will this course help? Yes! The course discusses how you can use online communities to understand problems and issues that you can address to increase visibility.
- I want to earn some extra income but I am not sure about the area. Will this course help? The core idea of online money making is to help others without expectations and the money will come. Tom Cruise said “everyone has a story. Similarly “everyone has something to offer”. Some way in which they can help others. It should not take long for you to list that. Even if you are not an expert in that area, you can learn while you create content. This is what I did and am doing with freefincal. Once you think of at least one way to help someone else, the course will help you get ideas and create content around that.
- Will this help me set up a website? Yes. A start to finish guide is included along with “how to write SEO optimised content”
- When can I start seeing results? This is not a get rich quick scheme. Results will depend on your circumstances and the topic. For example, a financial advisor may see faster results than a salaried person working on this as a side project. Simply because for the financial advisor, online visibility is bread and butter. Similarly, a person writing about politics may get more revenue than a person writing poems because of community size interested in each are. Increasing visibility in the area we are good at is more productive than chasing after a “hot topic” we know nothing about.
It is important to appreciate this course is about build a primary or secondary income source that will last a lifetime. So we need to think long-term and focus on helping others in the community. Those who want to quickly earn some money are better off with gig jobs like filling surveys. This image best conveys the essence of the course.
Course Fee: Full Price Rs. 5000. The fee is deliberately kept low to enable young earners and college students to participate. Enter the course via this link: How to get people to pay for your skills: A guide to win trust and build income
Your FB email need not be the same as purchase email! Just enter the purchase email in the question box of the group to join
Check out this video if you wish to know more about my experience and expertise?
(Each number will correspond to one video approximately)
1: Overview of objective and what will be covered. (This will be free for all). Watch this part below
2: Step Zero: What is your goal? How to define success and making money.
Step one: What will make you truly happy? Some members may already know what they want to do (eg sell mattresses or become a financial advisor) and some members may still be searching for what topic they would like to work on. We shall keep this mind as we discuss.
What is a ‘solution gap’? How this will decide your online presence, trust, following and income.
3: Steps two-four: Choosing a topic to work with. Choosing a format. How to find problems in a particular topic that you can address
4: Basics of setting up a website – why it is indispensable. Different ways to showcase your competence. Pros and cons of each method.
5: Overview of making money online. Pros and cons of each method
6: Deciding your game plan (whether you are sure about what to do or not!). Choosing a monetization strategy that is right for you.
7: Website site walk-through Part 1: From buying a domain, hosting to setting it up before you write your first blog post.
8: Website site walk-through Part 2. I have purchased a new domain – earnfromskills.com for this purpose. (screenshot below).
9: Social Media Account Set up. How to develop a following without trolling others
10: Why and how to develop an email list
11: Setting up a Google My Business Page and how to maintain it
12: Youtube: How to use it, how not to, how to get started and what to expect.
13: Automating tasks: Tips and Tools
14: How to always have ten ideas to create content with
15: How to let potential products and services evolve from content and community
16: Active vs Passive Income: What Should You use. What does passive really mean?
17: When to start selling products; How to ensure consistent sales?
18: How to launch a product? When to advertise and when not to! What to advertise and what not to!
19: How to stay updated on the latest developments in your area and online visibility. How to stay ahead of the curve by not being afraid to experiment.
20: How to exploit features specific to mobile to showcase our content to new audiences
21: A look at all the tools I use strategies
22: Plus other topics that you think would help. Send an email to pattu “at” freefincal.com if you have suggestions.
Features of the course
- The course will mention popular products/services you should not waste money on. The total cost of this alone will be 3-5 times the full price of the course.
- All products mentioned in the course are those I use. You can get to see methods and plugins I use.
- Interested members can resell the course for a 30% commission.
- If you a professional consultant, even the full fee will be a fraction of what you charge from a single client.
- Essentially what I have learned over the last eight years will be part of the course.
- There is a lot of nonsense peddled around in the marketing and SEO worlds. The course will aim to dispel much of this.
Course Fee: Full Price Rs. 5000. The fee is deliberately kept low to enable young earners and college students to participate. Enter the course via this link: How to get people to pay for your skills: A guide to win trust and build income.