Here are updated versions of three fixed deposit calculators.
- FD calculator for investment tenure in months and years (tax to paid each FY and advance tax liability)
- minor bug fixed
- FD calculator for investment tenure in days (tax to paid each FY and advance tax liability)
- macro button added to stop and start calculations for easy use
- FD calculator for investment made in spouses name or minor childs name (tax to paid each FY and advance tax liability)
- minor bugs fixed
If you hold fixed deposits, I request you to compare the (pre-tax) maturity value given by these calculators with the value given by the bank. There may be situations where there is a discrepancy. I will post a couple of calculators next week which will help us understand and circumvent this discrepancy.
You feedback is very important for making the calculators more efficient and usable. Do consider sharing these calculators with your friends and family.
If there is a special situation involving FDs/RDs for which a calculator is needed, do share it in the comments section. I will work on it when I get time.
- Can I Plan My Retirement With Recurring Deposits and Fixed Deposits?
- Debt Mutual Funds vs. Fixed Deposits: Volatility Simulator
- Comprehensive Fixed Deposit Calculator - I: Total and Advance Tax Liability
- Debt Mutual Fund vs. Fixed Deposit Comparator - Version II
- Calculator Update: Variable/flexible Recurring Deposit Calculator
- Comprehensive Fixed Deposit Calculator - II: The Income Clubbing Headache
Subscribe to get posts via email
|You Can Be Rich Too With Goal-based Investing A book that can help you ask the right questions about money and find simple solutions. Comes with nine online calculator modules. Read more about the book and order now!|
GameChanger - Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live The Rich Live You want Take that international trip at 50% lower costs! Optimise credit card usage! Set money management on auto-pilot! Read more about the book and order now!