I am not a fan of international women's day (8th March). I think it is condescending and insulting to women. The biggest mistake one can do is to compartmentalize human behaviour in terms of sex, religion, ethnicity etc. That said, today gives me an excuse to acknowledge one of the most impressive personal finance blogs I have seen:
The blog is authored by Kirti S Desai, a software engineer and mother of two. So what is unique about it?
Can you list active personal finance blogs authored by someone who satisfy the following criterion:
1) has not had formal education in the field of finance
2) does not offer financial planning services?
3) writes on a wide range of topics related to personal finance
4) well-established in terms of recognition among peers, been writing for long etc.
5) Is ethical. That is hosts only original content and provides references where necessary
To me the one blogger who comfortably satisfies all of the above is Kirti.