I am not a fan of international women’s day (8th March). I think it is condescending and insulting to women. The biggest mistake one can do is to compartmentalize human behaviour in terms of sex, religion, ethnicity etc. That said, today gives me an excuse to acknowledge one of the most impressive personal finance blogs I have seen:
The blog is authored by Kirti S Desai, a software engineer and mother of two. So what is unique about it?
Can you list active personal finance blogs authored by someone who satisfy the following criterion:
1) has not had formal education in the field of finance
2) does not offer financial planning services?
3) writes on a wide range of topics related to personal finance
4) well-established in terms of recognition among peers, been writing for long etc.
5) Is ethical. That is hosts only original content and provides references where necessary
To me the one blogger who comfortably satisfies all of the above is Kirti.
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google Plus and Pinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. The Kindle edition is only Rs. 199.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is now only Rs 199 (Kindle Rs. 99) Get it or gift it to a young earner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)