The freefincal mutual fund screener on Google Sheets is now available with 1,3,5,10,15 and 20-year SIP returns data from Value Research.
This is an independent screener which complements the previously published Freefincal Mutual Fund Screener- Google Sheets Edition (call this SCR1) which is based on 12-year annual returns and 1,2,3…12 year CAGRs.
So SCR1 is based on lump sum returns and the present screener (SCR2) is based on SIP returns.
Here are a few screenshots
How does the screener work?
Ramesh Vijayaraghavan made some modifications to simplify usage. Download it from here:
- Make a copy
- Please wait until all calculations are done. The default category is “Large cap” and default reference rank is ’15’.
- Go to screener sheet and play with shortlisting. If you are not familiar with data sorting, you can watch this video – after first 4 minutes. Note: this video is only a tutorial for using the screening feature and is based on the lump sum screener sheet.
Three screens are available:
- Consistency in 1,3,5,10,15 and 20-year SIP returns falling in the top 15 (can be varied) for each duration.
- Consistency in 1,3,5,10,15 and 20-year SIP returns falling above respective category average.
They can be used together or individually to create a shortlist.
Other Screeners Available
Mutual Fund Screener Version 6.0
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google Plus and Pinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. The Kindle edition is only Rs. 199.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is now only Rs 199 (Kindle Rs. 99) Get it or gift it to a young earner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)