This is a major update to the Excel Stock Analyzer. Company financial data is now automatically downloaded from Morning Star. and stock price history from Money control. Jignesh Acharya pointed out that there are issues with the Yahoo finance stock price downloader.
Here are the main features of the analyzer
This is a screenshot of the read-me page.
Valuation sheets 2 and 3 are based on Warren Buffett’s approach to stock valuation.
They help the investor ask and answer questions like
- What is the earnings yield? How does it compare with long-term govt. bond yield?
- How do returns projected with historical earnings growth fare?
- What is the sustainable growth rate of the company, based on ROE and dividend payout ratio?
- What is the return on investment based on book value growth rate and for different PE values?
All metrics from the analysis sheet can be graphically analyzed
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google Plus and Pinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. The Kindle edition is only Rs. 199.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is now only Rs 199 (Kindle Rs. 99) Get it or gift it to a young earner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)