This is a category-wise listing of do-it-yourself (DIY) financial planning resources available at freefincal. If you cannot find what you are looking for, try the search option in the middle of the right panel. If it is not there too, please leave a comment.
Flagship DIY Calculators/articles
Contended investing is a style of investing I strongly believe in and would like to promote using this blog. Here are few articles that will explain this idea better.
- The Contended Investor
- Frugality: The cornerstone of personal finance
- The permanent portfolio: A fascinating low volatility option for the Indian investor
Follow a ‘Need-based approach’. One of the most comprehensive available online.
Are you in your 20s, just starting out on a job? Are you married with no children yet? You want to buy a term insurance policy but confused about how much to get insured for?If you have said yes to any of the above questions, here is a simple insurance calculator that would suit you.
This calculator allows you to determine:1. Paid-up value
- Guaranteed Surrender value
Special Surrender value
Financial Planning Calculators
- Comprehensive Child Planner
- Monthly Financial Tracker
- Financial Freedom Calculator
- Financial Health Check – Standard Version
- Financial Health Check With Optimized Goal Investor!
Goal-based investing is central to personal financial planning and a key aspect of personal finance. Here is a list of articles, and tools on goal-based investing.
Portfolio Management Calculators
- Portfolio Rebalancing –Volatility Simulator
- Types of Portfolio Rebalancing
- Permanent Portfolio Illustration
- Portfolio Rebalancer Version I
- Portfolio rebalancing simulator version I
List of available investment calculators:
Here is a list of unique loan and mortgage calculators for you to plan your finances.
Here is a list of calculators and resources related to fixed deposit (FD), recurring deposit (RD) and debt mutual funds.
1. Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit Calculators
- FD-Maturity value
- Variable RD Calculator
- Comprehensive Recurring Deposit Calculator
2. Debt Mutual Fund vs. Fixed Deposit Calculators
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google PlusandPinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. It is also available in Kindle format.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is meant for young earners to get their basics right from day one! It will also help you travel to exotic places at low cost! Get it or gift it to a youngearner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)