In the last couple of days AMFI has changed it web address!
From www.AMFI.com, it is now http://portal.amfiindia.com
Therefore, I had to make this change in the mutual fund NAV history downloader.
Also, while working on a mutual fund SIP returns analyzer, I noticed minor bugs in the mutual fund account statement generator and returns calculator.
I have uploaded the new files in the original blog posts:
Do give them a try!
Have you checked out the other mutual fund and equity calculators/resources available?
- Equity Mutual Fund Analyzer -Lite
- Excel-based Mutual Fund Portfolio Tracker (Version 1)
- Comprehensive MF Investment Mode Comparator
- Rolling Returns Calculator
- Direct vs. Regular MF-Returns Comparison
- Step-by-step Guide to Choosing a Mutual Fund
- Daily vs. Monthly vs. Quarterly SIP
- Mutual Fund SIP Returns
- Sensex Rolling Returns with dividends
- SIP vs. VIP Comparator
- SIP vs. VIP Comparator – FundsIndia Report
- Direct vs. Regular Mutual Fund Comparator
- MF Expense Ratio Calculator
- DIY Mutual Fund Analysis
- Generating Mutual Fund SIP Account Statements and Calculating Returns With NAV History
- Excel Mutual Fund NAV History Downloader (Yahoo! Finance)
Connect with us on social media
- Twitter @freefincal
- Subscribe to our Youtube Videos
- Posts feed via: Feedburner
- We are also on Google PlusandPinterest
Do check out my books
Get it now. It is also available in Kindle format.
Gamechanger: Forget Startups, Join Corporate & Still Live the Rich Life You WantMy second book is meant for young earners to get their basics right from day one! It will also help you travel to exotic places at low cost! Get it or gift it to a youngearner
The ultimate guide to travel by Pranav SuryaThis is a deep dive analysis into vacation planning, finding cheap flights, budget accommodation, what to do when travelling, how travelling slowly is better financially and psychologically with links to the web pages and hand-holding at every step. Get the pdf for ₹199 (instant download)
Free Apps for your Android PhoneAll calculators from our book, “You can be Rich Too” are now available on Google Play!
Install Financial Freedom App! (Google Play Store)
Install Freefincal Retirement Planner App! (Google Play Store)
Find out if you have enough to say "FU" to your employer (Google Play Store)