In the last couple of days AMFI has changed it web address!
From www.AMFI.com, it is now http://portal.amfiindia.com
Therefore, I had to make this change in the mutual fund NAV history downloader.
Also, while working on a mutual fund SIP returns analyzer, I noticed minor bugs in the mutual fund account statement generator and returns calculator.
I have uploaded the new files in the original blog posts:
Do give them a try!
Have you checked out the other mutual fund and equity calculators/resources available?
- Equity Mutual Fund Analyzer -Lite
- Excel-based Mutual Fund Portfolio Tracker (Version 1)
- Comprehensive MF Investment Mode Comparator
- Rolling Returns Calculator
- Direct vs. Regular MF-Returns Comparison
- Step-by-step Guide to Choosing a Mutual Fund
- Daily vs. Monthly vs. Quarterly SIP
- Mutual Fund SIP Returns
- Sensex Rolling Returns with dividends
- SIP vs. VIP Comparator
- SIP vs. VIP Comparator – FundsIndia Report
- Direct vs. Regular Mutual Fund Comparator
- MF Expense Ratio Calculator
- DIY Mutual Fund Analysis
- Generating Mutual Fund SIP Account Statements and Calculating Returns With NAV History
- Excel Mutual Fund NAV History Downloader (Yahoo! Finance)
Register for the New Delhi DIY Investor meet: April 23rd 2017Get free, yet comprehensive calculators, tools and analysis delivered to your mailbox! Subscribe to get posts via email
Buy our New Book!You Can Be Rich With Goal-based Investing A book by P V Subramanyam (subramoney.com) & M Pattabiraman. Read more about the book and pre-order now!